Timber decking is an ideal natural material and can be used in a variety of different ways in the garden. Seating areas can be created, as well as platforms and steps. There is a variety of decking available, from traditional grooved deck boards to larger sized timbers which have a stylish appearance.
Benefits of decking are:
- To level off a sloping garden or help with mobility issues.
- Raised decking can have storage spaces underneath
- Additional features can be added, such as balustrades
- To cover difficult areas around the house and garden
- We use sustainable sourced timber or reclaimed wood whenever possible